Firefox Browser Support | Mozilla Stopped working
Mozilla Firefox Fast Browsing Support for Mozilla firefox users. We are here to Fix Firefox Error Solve your queries related to mozilla like firefox crashing, Mozilla Firefox account issues, support for mozilla browser safe mode and install, reinstall Mozilla Firefox Browser. Solution and Steps to solve your problems related to Mozilla Firefox are given below.
How to Fix Crashing issues in Mozilla Firefox?
It may be difficult to know the reason for crashes if you have tried the above steps and can not prevent Firefox from crashing, then the steps given below will show you how to collect information about your accident so that our volunteer service Can help.
Get the report ID of your latest crash report:
- If you can open Firefox, at least in Safe Mode:
- In the Firefox Location bar, type about: crashes and hit Enter. A page listing submitted crash reports will appear.
- Right Click on the latest crash under Report ID and choose Open Link in New Tab. A tab will open to a page on crash-stats.mozilla.com, saying that “Your report is being processed“. When it is finished processing, close the report tab.
- If you can’t open Firefox because it crashes at startup even in Safe Mode:
- Click the Windows Start button, and Press + R. Type in “%APPDATA%\Mozilla\Firefox\Crash Reports\submitted” (including the quotation marks) and Click OK.
- In the resulting folder will be a text file for each crash report you have submitted. Using the View menu, arrange them by date to find out which is the newest file; and double-click on it to open it.
Troubleshoot, Diagnose and Fix Firefox Error
By following the troubleshooting methods below, most problems with Firefox can be fixed. Try these steps in sequence. If someone does not work, go to the next one if you need additional assistance with any of these, then we have a community of volunteers with whom we stand.
Restart your computer
Sometimes problems can be fixed by simply restarting your computer and then starting Firefox again.
For further Information or Support you can contact Mozilla Firefox Support.
How to clear your cookies and cache?
Many problems loading web pages can be solved by clearing Firefox’s cookies and cache:
- Click the Menu Button, Choose History and select Clear Recent History….
- In the Time Range to clear:drop-down, select Everything.
- Click the arrow next to Details to display the list of items that can be cleared.
- Select both Cookies and Cache.
- Click Clear Now.
For more information, see Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox.
How to Restart Firefox in Safe Mode?
Firefox Safe Mode is a troubleshooting mode that disables all extensions, uses default themes, closes hardware acceleration, and uses other tools to control default toolbar settings and controls. For starters:
- Click the menu button , click help and select Restart with Add-ons Disabled…. Firefox will start up with the Firefox Safe Mode dialog.
Note: You can also start Firefox in Safe Mode by holding down the shift key while starting Firefox.
- In the Firefox Safe Mode dialog, Click Start in Safe Mode.
- Check whether your problem is still happening while in Safe Mode.
- If the problem still happens in Safe Mode, go on to step 4.
- If the problem does not happen in Safe Mode, see the Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems article and follow the instructions under The problem does not occur in Safe Mode to narrow down the cause.
How to Reinstall Firefox?
Some Firefox may be due to one of the Firefox firefox program files. Follow these steps to completely remove and restore Firefox. This process will not delete your Firefox profile data (such as bookmarks and passwords) because this information is stored in a different location.
Note: You might want to print these steps or view them in another browser.
- Download the latest official version of Firefox from org.
- Exit Firefox: Click the Menu button and then Click Exit.
- Uninstall Firefox from your computer.
- Delete the Firefox program folder, which is located in one of these locations by default:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox
Now start Firefox and see if your problem is okay or not. If not, continue with the next troubleshooting method.
The Fresh Firefox feature can restore many of your most important problems by saving the information you need in your basic Firefox profile.
- Click the Menu Button and then Click Help.
- From the Help menu Choose Troubleshooting Information.
- If you’re unable to access the Help menu, type about:support in your address bar to bring up the Troubleshooting Information
- Click the Refresh Firefox button in the upper-right corner of the Troubleshooting Information page.
- To Continue, Click Refresh Firefox in the Confirmation window that opens.
- Firefox will close to refresh itself. When finished, a window will list your imported information. Click Finish and Firefox will reopen.
How to Create a new Firefox profile?
Sometimes files related to the latest Firefox information (such as bookmark and browsing history) in the Firefox profiles folder can cause problems. You can create a new, additional profile that will not be part of the old Firefox data. See Profile Manager Use for Creating and Deleting Firefox Profiles for Instructions.
How to Fix Firefox Error SSL Certificate in Firefox?
Generally, throw two types of errors in Firefox:
(1) secure connection failed
(2) This connection is Untrusted
- Secure Connection failed error comes up when the web browser does not recognise the Certificate Authority associated with the SSL certificate. You can resolve this error by adding a new CA in browser. Please follow this necessary steps:
- Download a certificate from an authorized CA.
- Select the option named as “Trust this CA to identify websites” and press “OK”.
- With this step, the CA is now installed in your Firefox web browser.
- Now, try to access the site again and everything should be error-free.
- This Connection is Untrusted error appears due to certain technical issues such as missing intermediate certificate or mis configuration the Firefox settings.
You can resolve it for 2 ways:
- As a basic solution to this error, there is a need to install the ‘Intermediate Certificate’.
- After successfully installing the root and the intermediate certificate, adjust the Firefox-settings as mentioned below:
- Go to Advance > Certificates > Validation Setup page. Now Uncheck the checkbox of ‘Use the Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP) to confirm the current validity of certificates’ checkbox.
Mozilla Firefox can be a personal choice for many people because it works in a reliable, secure and at a good pace. IE and Google Chrome generally lack this balance. The server did not find the step to troubleshoot the problem.
How to Fix Firefox Error Server Not Found in Firefox?
1. Check Firefox Connection Settings
- Open the Firefox browser; from the menu select Edit -> Preferences option.
- Now select advanced option from the left menu & then choose the Network tab.
- In the connection section, choose the Settings…option
- In the new Connection settings popup window, you will get options for setting up the proxy details. Check ‘No Proxy’ in case if you don’t need a proxy to access the Internet. Otherwise, configure the proxy information.
- After making all the proxy changes, click OK to close the ‘Connection Settings’ window.
2. Disable DNS Pre-fetching
The DNS web page improves load times by pre-fetching web page caching. DNS pre-fetching may sometimes cause connectivity problems in the browser. In such cases, we can not find any problems by disabling DNS pre-fetching using the steps given below.
- In the Firefox browser address bar, type: config and press Enter. Since the settings under this option are quite responsive, you will be presented with a warning page. To proceed, click on ‘I’ll be careful, I promise’
- You will be presented with a list of preferences. Click anywhere on the list of preferences and choose ‘New’ from the available options, select ‘Boolean’, when the priority is indicated by the name of filling, then enter ‘network.dns.diasblePrefetch’ and right Click ‘OK’ and Select ‘OK’.
3. Disable IPv6
Often IPv6 settings are known due to Internet connectivity issues. I can disable these settings by following the steps given below,
- In the Firefox browser address bar, type: config and press Enter. To proceed, Click on ‘I’ll be careful, I promise’.
- You will be presented with a list of preferences. Search for ‘Network.dns.disableIPv6’ If there is already an entry for this preference, make sure it is set to true, you can change the priority value by double-clicking on the preference
If there is no entry for the ‘network.dns.disableIPv6’ priority, then create a new entry by clicking anywhere on the primary list and choosing ‘New’. With the available options, select ‘Boolean’, when prompted with the option to fill the priority name, then enter ‘network.dns.disableIPv6’ and click on ‘OK‘ for the value, select ‘True‘ Do and OK.
4. Run Full System Scan
The presence of viruses or malware may be unpredictable behaviour in the functioning of the Firefox browser. Therefore, a full system scan can also fix this problem
Hopefully none of the above steps will help you solve the problem of server in Mozilla Firefox.
For Further information or Support Call Mozilla Customer Support +1-855-969-1880 to Fix Firefox Error.