How to fix to unblock firefox from connecting to the Internet:
Mozilla Firefox is one of the esteemed webmail applications that can provide the facility of the cross-platform and open source email facility to open it anytime and anywhere. But sometimes users face problem in Firefox that Unblock Firefox from connecting to the Internet.
So if you want to unblock the site, Follow these steps:
Unblocking Sites with a VPN:
- Open Firefox. Its app icon resembles an orange fox encircling a blue globe.
- Click ☰. It’s in the top-right corner of the Firefox window. Clicking it prompts a drop-down menu.
- Click Options. You’ll find this option near the middle of the drop-down menu. Doing so opens the Settings page.
- On a Mac or Linux computer, you’ll instead click Preferences.
- Click the General tab. It’s on the left side of the page.
- Scroll all the way down to the “Network Proxy” section. This section is at the very bottom of the “General” Settings page.
- Click Settings…. It’s to the right of the “Network Proxy” heading.
- Check the “Manual proxy configuration” box. You’ll find this near the top of the window.
- Enter your VPN’s address. Type your VPN’s network address into the “HTTP Proxy” text box.
- If you don’t have a subscription to a VPN service, you’ll need to sign up for one before you can do this.
- Select a port. Type your VPN’s port into the “Port” text box
- Check the “Use this proxy server for all protocols” box. It’s below the “HTTP Proxy” text box.
- Click OK. Firefox will now use your VPN’s address to reroute its traffic, which should help unblock most sites (including system administrator-blocked sites and region-locked sites) in your Firefox browser.
Unblocking Sites with a Proxy:
- Open Firefox. Its app icon resembles an orange fox on a blue background.
- Open the Hide Me site. Go to https://hide.me/en/proxy in your browser.
- Enter a website’s address. Type the address of a blocked website into the “Enter web address” text box that’s in the middle of the page.
- You can also select a different country by clicking the “Proxy location” drop-down box and then clicking a new country in the resulting drop-down menu.
- Click Visit anonymously. It’s a yellow button below the text box. Doing so will begin loading your website.
- Browse your site. Once the website loads, you should be able to use it as usual. Keep in mind, however, that your website’s load times will likely be significantly slower than usual.