Windows 10 and Firefox issues
Users reported certain issues that How to fix Firefox issues on Windows 10?, and according to them, Firefox isn’t displaying graphics and it won’t load websites. This can be a big problem if you use Firefox as your default browser, but fortunately, there’s a way to fix this issue.
Solution 1 – Disable problematic add-ons
You can enhance the functionality of Firefox services with various add-ons, but in some cases, new add-ons can cause Firefox to crash on Windows 10. According to some users, the add-on that caused the crash for them was FlashGet, but bear in mind that almost any add-on can cause Firefox to crash, so you might have to disable or remove certain add-ons in order to fix this issue.
To disable a certain add-on in Firefox, follow these steps:
- Open Firefox and click the Menu button in the top right corner.
- Choose Add-ons from the list.
- Click the Extensions tab on the left. List of installed extensions should open.
- Now disable all extensions by clicking the Disable button.
Restart Firefox and check if the issue is resolved.
- If the problem is fixed, you can try enabling extensions one by one until you find the one that is causing you problems.
If you can’t open Firefox at all, it’s always a good idea to run it from Safe Mode. To access Safe Mode do the following:
Press the Start button, click the Power button, press and hold Shift on your keyboard and choose the Restart option.
- Once your computer restarts, choose to Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings and click the Restart button.
- After your computer restarts again press F5 to choose Safe Mode with Networking.
When Safe Mode starts, try disabling any extensions from Firefox by following the steps above.
5. Now your problem is solved
Call @ 1-855-785-2511 Toll-Free 24*7 Customer service Number