Firefox Troubleshooting & settings
If your Mozilla Firefox web browser is not working properly, slow, buggy, or unwanted toolbars, adware and other unwanted third-party browsers with hijacked extensions or add-ons, then you have Firefox default to its default Can reset in settings, which can help fix many issues.
Here’s how to reset and refresh Firefox so that it can be restored to the original default state:
- Open Firefox menu Depending on the Firefox version, you can click on the three stacked line icon on the upper right corner,
- or click the Firefox drop-down menu in the upper left corner or press the Alt key to reveal the menu bar.
- Open the help menu (new version is icon mark as shown in the image below).
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Note: You can type in the address bar to go directly to the “Troubleshooting Information” page:
- Double-click on the troubleshooting information page and confirmation dialogue, click Reset Firefox or Refresh Firefox.
- Firefox will shut down and restart to reset or refresh. When this is done, a window will list the imported information. Click on the finish and Firefox will open.
- Note: Reset and Refresh Essentially done the same thing, depending on the version of Firefox you use, you will only see one of them.
- Resetting or refreshing the Firefox feature works by creating a new profile folder and copying only important data from the old profile. The profile folder stores all your Firefox settings and personal information Reset and refresh Extensions and themes, website permissions, modified browser preferences, search engine, site-specific preferences, download history, DOM storage, security settings, download actions, plug-in Settings, toolbar optimization, user styles and social features are erased.
Call @ 1-855-785-2511 Toll-Free 24*7 Customer Service