How to download and install Firefox for Windows?
This article will explain how to download and install Firefox for Windows
To update from the previous version of Firefox, see how to update Firefox in the latest version.
Note: Before installing Firefox, make sure that the necessary operating system and hardware are recommended in your computer, check out the Firefox System Requirements to make sure.
- Go to Firefox download page in any browser, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer
2.Click the Free Download button to download the Firefox installer page will automatically recommend you the best version of Firefox. Alternatively, use this download link for the latest Firefox version.
For advanced option, The Firefox download page will automatically select the best available version of Firefox for your computer and if you need a complete, offline installer or if you need language and operating system, go to system and go to the languages Page for Firefox for Windows (32-bit) Firefox version or Windows 7 and above 64-bit operating system. Windows can view the 64-bit version (see this blog post for details).
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, the Notification Bar will appear with the option to run the installer at the bottom of the page or save the file to your computer. Click Run to start the process.
- For other browsers, you will have to save the Firefox installer on your computer first, then open the file you have downloaded.
Note: Security Warning dialogue box will open, click.
3. After that, click on Install (we make this process as easy as possible).
Congratulations, you are installing Firefox!
4. Double click on the Firefox icon whenever you want to go online.
Still Having Problems?
Here are some articles that can definitely help you: