Fix Firefox Support @ +1-855-785-2511
Fix Firefox Support @ 1-855-785-2511
By following the Fix Firefox troubleshooting methods below, most problems with Firefox can be fixed. Try these steps in the sequence If some methods does not work, go to the next one if you need additional assistance with any of these, then we have a community of volunteers with whom we are standing.
- Restart your pc
- Clear your cookies and cache
- Restart Firefox in Safe Mode
- Restore Firefox
- Refresh Firefox
- Create a new Firefox profile
- Other solutions
- Troubleshoot your plugins
- Check saftware for conflict with your internet security
- Check for malware
1. Restart your pc
Sometimes problems can be solved by restarting your PC and then restarting Firefox.
2. Clear cookies and cache from your PC
There are many problems when we load a web page, the cookies and cache of Firefox can be solved by clearing:
- Click the menu button, select History and select Clear Recent History ..
- In the time frame to clear: drop-down, select everything.
- Click the arrow next to the details to display a list of items that can be cleaned.
- Select both cookies and cache
- Click clear now
Restart Firefox in Safe Mode
In Firefox Safe Mode all extensions will disables, uses default themes, closes hardware acceleration, and uses other tools to control the default toolbar settings and controls. For start:
- Click on the menu button, click Help and choose Restart with Disable Add-ons …. Firefox Firefox starts with Safe Mode dialog
- Note: While launching Firefox, you can also start Firefox in safe mode by pressing the key on the shift key.
- In the Firefox Safe Mode dialog, click Start in safe mode.
- Check whether your problem is still being taken in safe mode or not.
If the problem is still in safe mode, skip to step 4
- If the problem is not in safe mode, to resolve issues with common Firefox issues, troubleshoot problems with extensions, themes and hardware acceleration and follow the instructions problem is not in safe mode to reduce the problem.
4. Restore Firefox into your system
Due to one of the Firefox program files, there may be some Firefox issues that follow these steps to completely remove and restore Firefox. This process will not delete your Firefox profile data (such as bookmarks and passwords) because this information is stored in a different location.
Note: You want to print these steps or you can see them in another browser.
- Download the latest official version of Firefox
- Exit Firefox: Click the menu button, and then click Exit
- Uninstall Firefox from your computer
- Remove the Firefox program folder, which is located in one of these locations by default:
- C: \ Program Files \ Mozilla Firefox
- C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Mozilla Firefox
5.Firefox Restore – How to download and install Firefox on Windows for instructions.
Now start Firefox and see if your problem is fixed. If not, continue with the next troubleshooting method.
5. Refresh Firefox
Refresh FireFox feature may restore many of your most important problems by restoring your Firefox profile to its default state, while saving your essential information.
Note: While using the latest feature, your bookmarks, browsing history, open tabs, windows, passwords, cookies and web form auto fill information will be saved, however, your extensions and themes will be deleted and your preferences will be reset.
- Click on the menu button and then click help .
- From the Help menu choose Troubleshooting Information.
If you’re unable to access the Help menu, type about:support in your address bar to bring up the Troubleshooting Information page.
3. Click on the Refresh Firefox button in the top-right corner of the Troubleshooting Information page
- To continue, click on Refresh Firefox in the confirmation window that opens.
- When the firefox automatically closes to refresh, a window will list your imported information. Click on the finish and Firefox will open
Note: If you are unable to find the latest Firefox button on your version of Firefox, then there is also a refreshing firefox button in the Safe Mode window in Firefox, if you can not normally start Firefox, you can manually start a You can refresh by creating a new profile. See instructions for creating a new profile
Create a new Firefox profile
Sometimes files in your Firefox profile folder that refresh Firefox (such as bookmark and browsing history) may be caused by a problem. You can create a new, additional profile, which will not include any data from older Firefox . See Profile Manager Use for Creating and Deleting Firefox Profiles for Instructions