You can manually check for Firefox updates at any time. To check for updates follow these steps:
- Open Firefox browser.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click theHelp menu and select About Firefox.
- The About Mozilla Firefox window will open,
- and Firefox will begin checking for updates.
- If an update is available, it will begin downloading automatically.
- If Firefox is already up to date, just close theAbout Firefox
- When the updates are downloaded and ready to be installed,
- click Apply Update.
Firefox will be restarted and the updates will be installed. When your Firefox installation is up to date, Firefox is up to date will display in the About Mozilla Firefox window
Call +1-855-969-1880 for more help and support.