|Firefox webpage is not running Problems with Firefox are not responding How do I resolve this problem?
An attempt to fix the final advantage of “Firefox is not responding” may be the issue, I have not set up the FF to upgrade immediately (check the up-date, but I have to install or not ), And I have set up FF 38.0.5. As such, I know that someone can give the opinion that doing this is not recommended, and this will keep me unsafe for the strike. Apart from this, since I have only seen 30 times of the film without a single “accident answering” or a performance accident. I use Norton as an enter-virus, so I’m not sure how safe I am, but I’m happy to use FF again. About the help “About Firefox” web page displays me at 38.0.5, and is the key to allow you to upgrade to the current launch, so I am assured that the return to the current launch Would be easy.
I wonder what was the problem in FF 40 and 41? I think the issues were originally started with FF39, with the failure of regular flashes, and with the introduction 40, the FF was modified for freezing. Here I have already been published about Freezing for Fix Firefox Profiles.
You can try the following: –
- Check whether the site (eg chrome) in any other online browser
- Check that you’ve visited ‘offline work’ or not, if so, uncheck it
- Check if you have set up add-ons that prevent sites. Try to destroy them
Access the add-on by typing: Add-ons in the routing bar
- If this does not happen, see if there are online links (example: try to get Skype or whatever really does not require an online browser)
- If other Internet Explorer performs, then check the Firefox online configuration. Modify> Options> Innovative> System> Settings
- If you use a proxy, then your proxies may be incorrectly designed. Set it up with Chrome with proxy configuration
- If you do not use a proxy, then maybe you have incorrectly designed it, try not to choose a proxy and see if it works
- Try restoring your computer
If it does not even execute, try installing the latest version of Firefox