Enter proxy settings in Firefox:
Mozilla Firefox is an email service, which was first developed in 2003. Nevertheless, the latest version is threatening to take the market. Many companies and organizations use firewalls to block external users to access their Internet connection. To access your organization’s internet connection, you must know that How to enter proxy settings in Firefox before you can join the Internet.
Follow these steps to enter proxy settings in Firefox:
- Open Firefox Its app icon looks like a blue globe, with an orange fox wrapped around it.
- Click ☰ This icon is in the top-right corner of the Firefox window. A drop-down menu will appear.
- Click Options You should see this option in the middle of the drop-down menu. Doing this opens the Settings page for entering proxy settings in Firefox.
- On Mac or Linux computers, click Preferences instead.
- Click General. This is a tab on the left side of the Firefox window
- If this tab is blue, then Firefox is already on the General tab.
- Scroll down to the “Network Proxy” section. This is very bottom of the Firefox page
- Click on Settings … This button is located on the right side of the page. Doing so will open the proxy settings window to access Firefox proxy setting.,
7. Check the “Manual Proxy Configuration” box. This option is near the top of the window
8. Enter your proxy information. You will need to fill the following fields.
- HTTP proxy – The IP address of your proxy server goes here
- Port – The port number of the server goes here.
- Check the “Use this proxy server for all server protocols” box. It is directly below the “HTTP proxy” field
10. Click OK. This is at the bottom of the window doing this will save your settings