How to fix slow Mozilla Firefox on Windows 10:
Firefox is one of the most popular browsers on Windows platform, but despite its massive popularity, Firefox still has certain issues on fix slow Mozilla Firefox on Windows 10. Many users are complaining that Firefox is slow on Windows 10, and this can be a major problem if you use fix Mozilla Firefox on Windows 10.
Step to fix Mozilla Firefox on Windows 10:
Solution 1 – Change your power settings to High Performance.
Many users reported that Firefox is running slow on their PC, and this issue is most often caused by your power settings. According to users, Windows 10 sometimes changes your power plan to Power Saving once your upgrade to it, so it’s advised that you change your settings to High Performance. To do that, follow these steps:
- Press Windows Key + S and enter Power Options. Choose Power Options from the menu.
2. Once the Power Options window opens select High Performance.
We have to mention that switching to High-Performance mode will drain your battery faster due to increased power consumption, but Firefox should be working without any slowdowns.
Solution 2 – Switch to a different theme
This is a possible workaround, but few users reported that it works, so you might want to try it. According to users, switching to a different, less demanding theme Firefox fixes issues with slow Firefox on Windows 10. Users reported that using a theme such as High Contrast theme fixed all slowdown issues for them.
By changing the default theme to less demanding one, Firefox might not look visually appealing, but it should work faster than before. To change your Firefox theme do the following:
- Open Firefox and click the Menu button in the top right corner and choose Add-ons.
- Select Get Add-ons tab on the right and click Featured themes.
- Try to find a simple theme that won’t use too much of your resources and install it.