Steps to Export Bookmarks in Firefox :
Click the bookmark menu, and then click Show All Bookmarks.
In the Library window, click Import and Backup, and then click Export Bookmarks to HTML …
In the Export Bookmarks File window, select where to save the file, and then click Save. …
Close the library window
Your Bookmarks is resolved By Following These Steps If you Have yet Resolve your Issue
Step to Backup and Restore BookMark in Firefox –
Click the bookmark button to open the Library window, select Bookmarks and Show all bookmarks.
From the toolbar on the Library window, click Import and Backup and select an Export bookmark to HTML.
- In the Export Bookmarks File window that opens, choose a location to save the file, which is named bookmarks.html by default. The desktop is usually a good spot, but any place that is easy to remember will work.
- Click the button. The Export Bookmarks File window will close.
- Close the Library window.
- For instructions specific to these other browsers, see Export bookmarks to Internet Explorer, Export bookmarks to Opera and Export bookmarks to Safari.
- Click the Bookmarks button and select to open the Library window.
- From the toolbar on the Library window, click and choose
If you have Troubling Difficulty in the Exporting Bookmark, you can call our toll-free number for online tech support and service.
Our Customer care Executive is available 24 Hours For Online Tech Support And helps center.you can also ask your queries by Talk to help On this web page.for Online critical help support.